So today I found out that one of my Kpop groups disbanded suddenly. There were no hints, no warnings. (I'll always remember you, History!)
It got me thinking about how we never know what's going to happen in life. We should take the opportunity to experience things, visit places, see people, yes even go to concerts...because you never know when it might be too late. Forget being scared, or shy, or nervous, or unsure, and just go for it! Take that course you've always dreamed about. Visit the country you always wanted to see. Don't let your fear hold you back.
My usual response to something upsetting would be to eat. Chocolate, crisps, anything. Today I couldn't do any of this because I'm dieting. Being on a sponsored slim helped a little. I didn't want to cheat so early into this challenge. I didn't want to let anyone down. And then I wondered why I would have been quite happy to let myself down...I came to the conclusion that I don't value myself and that's quite sad when you think about it. I'm not sure what to do about that yet. Maybe a first step is to just accept myself?
(Photos not mine, credit to original owners)
It got me thinking about how we never know what's going to happen in life. We should take the opportunity to experience things, visit places, see people, yes even go to concerts...because you never know when it might be too late. Forget being scared, or shy, or nervous, or unsure, and just go for it! Take that course you've always dreamed about. Visit the country you always wanted to see. Don't let your fear hold you back.
My usual response to something upsetting would be to eat. Chocolate, crisps, anything. Today I couldn't do any of this because I'm dieting. Being on a sponsored slim helped a little. I didn't want to cheat so early into this challenge. I didn't want to let anyone down. And then I wondered why I would have been quite happy to let myself down...I came to the conclusion that I don't value myself and that's quite sad when you think about it. I'm not sure what to do about that yet. Maybe a first step is to just accept myself?
(Photos not mine, credit to original owners)


Comments
Post a Comment