Nothing much was really happening for the past few days so I wasn't sure what to write. I'm feeling frustrated with my weight loss. I used to lose lots in the first week, but this time it's very slow. I suspect it's partly medication I take for my blood pressure and partly because I'm not drinking enough water. I'm a bit of a coffee addict you see. I know, I know...it's bad to drink too much. I'll try and cut down.
I've been thinking lately about the charity I am raising money for. At first it doesn't seem like much...one meal a day. But without that one meal many children would starve. I have children myself. I can't bear to think of them going hungry for half a day let alone a whole day or longer. How helpless must those mothers feel when they can't feed their children? It makes me want to cry thinking about it. And that's why I am doing this. Because with your help I can feed 30 children for an entire year. Just knowing that these 30 children will have enough food for that time makes me feel better.
Here's a link to how Mary's Meals helps https://www.marysmeals.org.uk/what-we-do/school-meals/
And this is my link to my fundraising. As you will see I haven't raised any money yet...why don't you be the first one? :)
Click here to help feed hungry children
I've been thinking lately about the charity I am raising money for. At first it doesn't seem like much...one meal a day. But without that one meal many children would starve. I have children myself. I can't bear to think of them going hungry for half a day let alone a whole day or longer. How helpless must those mothers feel when they can't feed their children? It makes me want to cry thinking about it. And that's why I am doing this. Because with your help I can feed 30 children for an entire year. Just knowing that these 30 children will have enough food for that time makes me feel better.
Here's a link to how Mary's Meals helps https://www.marysmeals.org.uk/what-we-do/school-meals/
And this is my link to my fundraising. As you will see I haven't raised any money yet...why don't you be the first one? :)
Click here to help feed hungry children



Comments
Post a Comment