I'm a 46 year old mother of 6 and I love K-pop....
What does this have to do with my blog title you may ask?
Recently, I started liking a K-pop group called B.A.P.
2 days ago, I found out that the leader of this group is heavily involved with charity work and donating, and that he encourages his fans to do the same. This is the video that inspired me to do something to help others. https://youtu.be/ZzNd6KVS4yk
So I'm taking up the challenge!
Now, I can't do conventional exciting events such as running a marathon or climbing a mountain, because I have fibromyalgia, which limits what I can do.
But there is something I can do, which will not only benefit starving children but also myself.
I have decided to do a sponsored slim.
I have a lot of weight to lose...over half my body weight needs to go and I want to lose it in a year.
It only costs £13.90 to feed a child for a year, so even if you can only sponsor me £1, it will soon add up.
I'm going to be writing a blog with regular updates, as well as providing photos of my progress (eek), and photos of my actual weight on my scales (bigger eeek!), so you can see I'm sticking to my diet.
Once I have raised the money I'll be donating it in B.A.P's name to the charity :)
Once I have raised the money I'll be donating it in B.A.P's name to the charity :)
Will you help me?
Comments
Post a Comment